I’ve been away the last couple of weeks traveling, speaking and now catching up with clients.
While I was away, I spoke at “Success Tsunami,” a live event that featured some of the TOP speakers in the business world including Suzanne Evans (Inc 500 millionaire & video marketing expert), Justin Livingston (Facebook Ad king), Kerrianne Cartmer-Edwards (international branding expert), Steve Olsher (America’s Reinvention Expert), and Marissa Murgatroyd (web site developer to the Top speakers), to name a few. I wanted to share with you some key takeaways from the event to help you grow your business (in no particular order):
· You must grow your e-mail list so you can have a list of people to sell to. The sweet spot is 7-10K because your revenue can SIGNIFICANTLY improve.
· Facebook ads convert really well into PAYING customers for your business. And are very affordable because you set your own budget. Justin Livingston makes $200,000 a month in his business from advertising on Facebook.
· Include mobile marketing in your business by collecting the cell phone numbers of your target audience. Text messages get opened at a higher rate than e-mails do.
· Create irresistible, digitally downloadable freebies that solve a problem your potential client has and promote it through a listbuilding event
· Live webinars convert prospects into customers better than teleconference calls
· Having the wrong name for your products and services will kill sales and drive your prospects to your competition. Great product names tell you the PROBLEM your service or product solves
· Create a live event that you can use to connect with your ideal prospects. Live events are one of the best ways to convert people to your high-end services.
· Video marketing allows you to reach the people who cannot connect with you live. Pointers: Tell SHORT, powerful stories for key teaching points. Include a strong call to action at the end, like directing them to download your irresistible freebie
· The BIGGEST problem in your business is that you are the “best kept secret.” The right marketing tools can solve this problem and get you seen by the people who most want and need your services.
Which tip resonated with you the most? Let me know in the comment box below.
P.S. Click HERE for some cool video footage from the event.